Year 2 Swimming: Thursday 8th November - Thursday 13th December
This term the Year 2 children will be taking part in swimming lessons, as part of their PE lessons. They will be swimming at Richard Rose, Morton on a Thursday morning starting from Thursday 8th November up to Thursday 13th December. The children will need to bring a swimming costume and towel in a labelled bag. To make changing easier children may wear jogging pants with a school sweatshirt/school tracksuit. Don't forget to bring underwear if you wear your swimming kit under your clothes! Swimming is now part of the KS1 Curriculum and children are expected to be able to swim 25 metres unaided, use one basic stroke, breathing correctly and control leg movements.
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...