Online Safety Parent Info from CEOP and Parent Zone - website offering help and advice for parents in a digital world - please click HERE
Safer Internet Day 2021
Safer Internet Day 2021 will be celebrated around the world on Tuesday 9th February. The global theme is ‘together for a better internet’. The is how young people can tell fact from fiction. You can get involved by visiting their website which has lots of advice, activities and films.
- Online Safety Newsletter - September 2020
- Parental Controls Booklet 2020
- TikTok Poster for Parents 2020
- Online Safety Newsletter - October 2020
- Online Safety Newsletter - November 2020
- Online Safety Newsletter - December 2020
- Remote Learning Policy
- Online Safety Newsletter - January 2021
- Parent Top Tips Safety Online
- Online Safety Newsletter - February 2021
- Online Safety Newsletter - Safer Internet ...
CEOP helps any child or young person under the age of 18 who is being pressured, forced or tricked into taking part in sexual activity of any kind. This can be something that has taken place either online or in ‘the real world’, or both. The CEOP Safety Centre has clear information and advice on what can be reported to CEOP, the reporting process and what will happen if you do decide to make a report. You can visit the CEOP Safety Centre and make a report directly to CEOP by clicking the Click CEOP button.
If you are experiencing online bullying or something else online has worried you please speak to an adult you trust, or you can talk to Childline at any time on 0800 1111 or at www.childline.org.uk.