Hayton School Pupil Raises Funds To Beat Polio... 2014
Thursday, 5th June 2014
A schoolboy's mammoth cycling effort has helped protect thousands of children against a killer disease.
Nine-year-old Finn Mayhew rode 80 miles from his home near Brampton to Tynemouth with his dad Mic. The Hayton Primary School pupil took on the challenge in support of Rotary’s End Polio Now campaign.
Click here for the full article.
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...