Orienteering - winning team 2015
Tuesday, 2nd June 2015
Congratulations team Hayton on winning the Borderliners' Schools Orienteering League 2015!
Hayton School's team came 1st overall with a winning score of 1468 plus there were great individual scores too, including; James, Finn, Elliot, Hannah, Laura, Anna and Chantelle. The winning result was a team effort - well done to all - including the parents who transported children to the events and offered their support.
Remember to check out our school Orienteering Club pages on this website for updates, directions and reports in 2016.
Thank-you to all involved.
Please click here for photos of the final event (or visit our Gallery pages)
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...