Friday, 21st January 2022
Street Tag is a free child and family-friendly mobile application that uses virtual tags to incentivise communities and families to become more physically active and boost mental health.
With Street Tag, participants record the distance they walk, run, or cycle by collecting virtual tags with their smartphone at various locations, watching their total distance accumulate to climb up the Schools leaderboard; steps are converted into points by syncing their steps into the Street Tag app. This is designed to encourage families to walk and cycle to school, to be physically active, to connect with green spaces, and is an opportunity to rediscover their local area as well as earn rewards for their school.
Steps to join our School Team
- Download the App “Street Tag” from Play Store/ App Store.
- Click on Sign up.
- Fill in your details.
- Password should be at least 8 characters with 1 special character, 1 upper case, and 1 number.
- Click YES for Team QR Code.
- Scan the school QR Code.
- Click Sign Up
- Verify either by email or phone number.
- Fill in the questionnaire.
- You are ready to go.