Help Finn Raise Funds For Cancer Research
Monday, 27th April 2015
Year 5's Finn Mayhew and his father are cycling to Berwick-Upon-Tweed on 2nd-3rd May to raise money for Cancer Research.
They will cycle from Hayton to Berwick-upon-Tweed, the northern most town in England. A distance of 120 miles using the route of Hadrian's Cycleway to Haltwhistle and then the North Penine Route to Berwick-Upon-Tweed... It's going to be a tough route of 60 miles a day across the often desolate hills of northern England, although they hope to find some good cake stops along the way!
If you would like to suport Finn and Mic please visit their Just Giving web page by clicking here or Text the code HILD99 and an amount of £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070.
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...