PTA Puts A Bounce Into Spring Funds...
Wednesday, 20th April 2016
On Friday 15th April 2016, during the weekly assembly, members of staff were surprised to be presented with cheques worth £200 each, by the Friends of Hayton School.
The over-sized cheques were given to representives from each year group, breakfast and after-school club plus, the school library - with the power of how to spend the money, left to the discretion of staff and pupils.
Ideas have been plentiful, including: discovery trips, science equipment and educational visitors to school but however the money is spent, it will be enjoyed and appreciated by every member of Hayton Primary School.
Click HERE to see a photograph!
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...