Comic Books Created By Hayton Pupils Featured In Phoenix Comic Magazine
Friday, 11th December 2015
In the Summer term of 2015, Year 5 (now Year 6) submitted a fantastic selection of comic books they created during literacy with Mr Harrison, to The Phoenix Comic weekly magazine (click HERE to find out more). The 'weekly story comic' dedicated their entire 'Fanfare' pages, for submissions by fans of the comic, to the work of our pupils. Well done everybody!
Click HERE to see their contributions in print.
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Thursday 14th March 2019
- Active Travel 'Feet First' Competition Winner
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...