Hayton Parish Council has a population of 2,246 at the last count and lies East of Carlisle and West of Brampton, Cumbria. It has twelve parish councillors who are all volunteers split into the four electoral wards of Corby Hill, Hayton, Heads Nook and Talkin. Meetings are normally held on the third Wednesday of month (with exceptions of April, August and December) at various halls around the parish and the public are encouraged to attend and raise any concerns.
For further information please click on this link Hayton Parish Council
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Thursday 18th April 2019
- Active Travel 'Feet First' Competition Winner
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...