Equipment List - Liverpool Trip
Your child will need to have the following items:
Small rucksack to carry packed lunch, drinks, waterproofs (must have two shoulder straps)
Comfortable shoes for walking around
Change of footwear
Suitable, comfortable clothing for exploring (no jeans!)
Sufficient changes of underwear and socks
Any personal medication (eg inhalers)
The above is a list of essential items. Any additional items may be sent at your discretion.
Do NOT bring any money, phones or electronic equipment.
Our school needs you! Help us win £5,000 of National Book Tokens 📚 for the school library - and get £100 for yourse… https://t.co/SuPIgn3OEn7 days ago
Well done to Years 2 and 4 on their performances at the Lanercost Festival in Brampton church today. Thank you to M… https://t.co/7IukRKsERc8 days ago
Well done to our Year 3 and 4 tennis players who took part in Carlisle Schools tennis competition coming second in… https://t.co/ffn457mevs9 days ago
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Friday 25th May 2018
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- Grand Christmas Draw, Cake, Unicorn etc 2017 - RESULTS