Hayton Parish Council has a population of 2,246 at the last count and lies East of Carlisle and West of Brampton, Cumbria. It has twelve parish councillors who are all volunteers split into the four electoral wards of Corby Hill, Hayton, Heads Nook and Talkin. Meetings are normally held on the third Wednesday of month (with exceptions of April, August and December) at various halls around the parish and the public are encouraged to attend and raise any concerns.
For further information please click on this link Hayton Parish Council
Good luck to everyone taking part in the Lanercost Cross Country on Saturday 🏃♀️ 🏃♂️about 22 hours ago
Congratulations to everyone on their wonderful, imaginative & creatively decorated eggs! https://t.co/1y1xSNSHfy22 days ago
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Thursday 29th March 2018
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- Grand Christmas Draw, Cake, Unicorn etc 2017 - RESULTS
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...