Hayton Parish Council has a population of 2,246 at the last count and lies East of Carlisle and West of Brampton, Cumbria. It has twelve parish councillors who are all volunteers split into the four electoral wards of Corby Hill, Hayton, Heads Nook and Talkin. Meetings are normally held on the third Wednesday of month (with exceptions of April, August and December) at various halls around the parish and the public are encouraged to attend and raise any concerns.
For further information please click on this link Hayton Parish Council
Farewell Year 6, you have been hard-working, polite, kind and a credit to our school. We shall miss you and we wish… https://t.co/rOAvjFx54Mabout 1 month ago
Entry to Disco will be £2 - plus don’t forget spending money for sweets and treats!about 1 month ago
💃🏻 Our Year 6 Leavers disco will be held in the marquee this Wednesday evening 6-8pm. All of Key Stage 2 are invite… https://t.co/H8WEcREvReabout 1 month ago
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Friday 20th July 2018
- Grand Summer Prize Draw 2018 - ***LIST OF WINNERS***
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society