Hayton Parish Council has a population of 2,246 at the last count and lies East of Carlisle and West of Brampton, Cumbria. It has twelve parish councillors who are all volunteers split into the four electoral wards of Corby Hill, Hayton, Heads Nook and Talkin. Meetings are normally held on the third Wednesday of month (with exceptions of April, August and December) at various halls around the parish and the public are encouraged to attend and raise any concerns.
For further information please click on this link Hayton Parish Council
Our school needs you! Help us win £5,000 of National Book Tokens 📚 for the school library - and get £100 for yourse… https://t.co/SuPIgn3OEn7 days ago
Well done to Years 2 and 4 on their performances at the Lanercost Festival in Brampton church today. Thank you to M… https://t.co/7IukRKsERc8 days ago
Well done to our Year 3 and 4 tennis players who took part in Carlisle Schools tennis competition coming second in… https://t.co/ffn457mevs9 days ago
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Friday 25th May 2018
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- Grand Christmas Draw, Cake, Unicorn etc 2017 - RESULTS