Ofsted & SIAMs
"Hayton CofE Primary School provides exceptionally rich and varied learning experiences for all its pupils. The school is deeply embedded in the life of the local community, which in turn, contributes in many ways to the success of all."
View Ofsted Page
(includes parent view and data dashboard)
"The commitment of senior leaders, governors and staff to providing an inclusive education, based on Christian values. These values underpin the very good relationships between all members of the school community."
Our school needs you! Help us win £5,000 of National Book Tokens 📚 for the school library - and get £100 for yourse… https://t.co/SuPIgn3OEn7 days ago
Well done to Years 2 and 4 on their performances at the Lanercost Festival in Brampton church today. Thank you to M… https://t.co/7IukRKsERc8 days ago
Well done to our Year 3 and 4 tennis players who took part in Carlisle Schools tennis competition coming second in… https://t.co/ffn457mevs9 days ago
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Friday 25th May 2018
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- Grand Christmas Draw, Cake, Unicorn etc 2017 - RESULTS