Ofsted & SIAMs
"Hayton CofE Primary School provides exceptionally rich and varied learning experiences for all its pupils. The school is deeply embedded in the life of the local community, which in turn, contributes in many ways to the success of all."
View Ofsted Page
(includes parent view and data dashboard)
"The commitment of senior leaders, governors and staff to providing an inclusive education, based on Christian values. These values underpin the very good relationships between all members of the school community."
Good luck to everyone taking part in the Lanercost Cross Country on Saturday 🏃♀️ 🏃♂️about 22 hours ago
Congratulations to everyone on their wonderful, imaginative & creatively decorated eggs! https://t.co/1y1xSNSHfy22 days ago
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Thursday 29th March 2018
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- Grand Christmas Draw, Cake, Unicorn etc 2017 - RESULTS
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...