St Mary Magdalene Church stands at the centre of the village, next to Hayton C.of E. School, and serves the wider parish of Hayton which includes the settlements of How Mill, Fenton, Faugh and Edmund Castle.
"At Hayton Church we describe our aim as ‘welcoming all to experience, show and share God’s love.’ We believe that God’s love, as seen in Jesus, is for everyone. We also believe that we need each other if we are to grow in understanding and responding to the goodness of God. Whatever has brought you to visit this website today I hope you find it helpful. You are always welcome to get in touch with me if you would like a conversation about faith or what the church offers or believes. You are most welcome to visit us by coming to any of our services or by visiting our church which is open every day."
More information available at http://www.haytonparishchurch.co.uk/
Farewell Year 6, you have been hard-working, polite, kind and a credit to our school. We shall miss you and we wish… https://t.co/rOAvjFx54Mabout 1 month ago
Entry to Disco will be £2 - plus don’t forget spending money for sweets and treats!about 1 month ago
💃🏻 Our Year 6 Leavers disco will be held in the marquee this Wednesday evening 6-8pm. All of Key Stage 2 are invite… https://t.co/H8WEcREvReabout 1 month ago
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Friday 20th July 2018
- Grand Summer Prize Draw 2018 - ***LIST OF WINNERS***
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society