St Mary Magdalene Church stands at the centre of the village, next to Hayton C.of E. School, and serves the wider parish of Hayton which includes the settlements of How Mill, Fenton, Faugh and Edmund Castle.
"At Hayton Church we describe our aim as ‘welcoming all to experience, show and share God’s love.’ We believe that God’s love, as seen in Jesus, is for everyone. We also believe that we need each other if we are to grow in understanding and responding to the goodness of God. Whatever has brought you to visit this website today I hope you find it helpful. You are always welcome to get in touch with me if you would like a conversation about faith or what the church offers or believes. You are most welcome to visit us by coming to any of our services or by visiting our church which is open every day."
More information available at http://www.haytonparishchurch.co.uk/
Good luck to everyone taking part in the Lanercost Cross Country on Saturday 🏃♀️ 🏃♂️about 22 hours ago
Congratulations to everyone on their wonderful, imaginative & creatively decorated eggs! https://t.co/1y1xSNSHfy22 days ago
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Thursday 29th March 2018
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- Grand Christmas Draw, Cake, Unicorn etc 2017 - RESULTS
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...