We encourage pupils to respect the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect, and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs. We ensure that partisan political views are not promoted in the teaching of any subject in the school and where political issues are brought to the attention of the pupils; reasonably practicable steps are taken to offer a balanced presentation of opposing views to pupils. There is no place for extremist views of any kind in our school, whether from internal sources – pupils, staff, visiting adults, governors etc. or external sources – school community, external agencies or individuals.
Good luck to everyone taking part in the Lanercost Cross Country on Saturday 🏃♀️ 🏃♂️about 22 hours ago
Congratulations to everyone on their wonderful, imaginative & creatively decorated eggs! https://t.co/1y1xSNSHfy22 days ago
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Thursday 29th March 2018
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- Grand Christmas Draw, Cake, Unicorn etc 2017 - RESULTS
- RHS Campaign For School Gardening Nomination...