We encourage pupils to respect the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect, and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs. We ensure that partisan political views are not promoted in the teaching of any subject in the school and where political issues are brought to the attention of the pupils; reasonably practicable steps are taken to offer a balanced presentation of opposing views to pupils. There is no place for extremist views of any kind in our school, whether from internal sources – pupils, staff, visiting adults, governors etc. or external sources – school community, external agencies or individuals.
Our school needs you! Help us win £5,000 of National Book Tokens 📚 for the school library - and get £100 for yourse… https://t.co/SuPIgn3OEn7 days ago
Well done to Years 2 and 4 on their performances at the Lanercost Festival in Brampton church today. Thank you to M… https://t.co/7IukRKsERc8 days ago
Well done to our Year 3 and 4 tennis players who took part in Carlisle Schools tennis competition coming second in… https://t.co/ffn457mevs9 days ago
- Help Us To Win £5000 For The School Library...
- *NEW* Photos On The Website, Friday 25th May 2018
- Safer Internet Day: Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- New Football Kit Sponsored By Leeds Building Society
- Grand Christmas Draw, Cake, Unicorn etc 2017 - RESULTS